Still serving the community for after 100 years.

On 15th May 1897 a meeting was held in Kemerton to discuss Queen Victoria’s Jubilee festivities and it was agreed there should be a permanent memorial to the Queen in the form of a Village Hall. 

Several years of fund-raising followed to raise the princely sum of £500 for building costs and The Victoria Hall finally opened its doors on 22nd April 1903. The Hall proved its worth straight away and its use by villagers and others has continued for well over 100 years. 

Along the way, improvements have been made to kitchen and cloakroom facilities and nowadays it is used by many local organisations such as Kemerton Early Years & Forest School (pre-school), the Parish Council, the WI, Kemerton Gardening Club, Kemerton Evening Lectures as well as providing an ideal venue for birthday parties, concerts, plays, etc.

Please click on headings above for specific interests.

Hall extension - ideas please

VILLAGE LIFE - our current newsletter

Village Diary will show all events planned for the village in the coming month.

New Kemerton Lectures information is now online with details and dates for the 2017-18 series entitled "Anglo Saxon England".

Please feel free to email any comments to deb@djmanns.com